Process for the Submittal and Approval of the Design Review Certificate
Any home built in Dixie Springs must have a approval from the ACC. The ACC documents their approval using the Design Review Certificate.
The CC&Rs are on the Information page.
If there are any questions about the documents, please contact the ACC and we will be glad to help any way we can.
The following steps must be taken to build a home in Dixie Springs:
- Read the Building Standards document
- Fill out the Design Review Certificate
- If the colors for the stucco, trim and garage doors will not be selected until further in the build process, submit the group of colors that will be chosen from.
Submit the completed design review certificate. The completed certificate can be submitted one of three ways:
- Emailed to Dixie Springs ACC Plan Approval as a scanned PDF document. It must be legible.
- Printed and placed into the Dixie Springs ACC box mounted below the bulletin board at the corner of Dixie Springs Drive and Wilson Drive
- Printed and mailed to Dixie Springs ACC, PO Box 358, Hurricane UT 84737.
Submit the payment. Be SURE to put the lot number on the check. The payment can be submitted one of two ways:
- Placed into the Dixie Springs ACC box mounted below the bulletin board at the corner of Dixie Springs Drive and Wilson Drive.
- Mailed to Dixie Springs ACC, PO Box 358, Hurricane UT 84737.
- Email the plans to Dixie Springs ACC Plan Approval.
- Once the Design Review Certificate, payment and plans have been received by the ACC, the plans are reviewed. We strive to get feedback to you within a week. If you have any questions about the the status of your plans, please email Dixie Springs ACC Plan Approval.
- If the plans fails the review, the ACC will inform the builder of the issues via email. The builder can resubmit. There is no additional fee.
- When the plans are approved, the builder will be emailed a signed Design Review Certificate. An email will be sent to the Planning and Zoning Department in Hurricane.
- The house will be monitored as it is being built to ensure it is built to the approved documents.